I am happy to share materials from my conference presentations on this blog. Please feel free to download, adapt, and use these handouts and activities in your classroom, but please acknowledge the author(s). These materials may be used for non-commercial purposes only. For more information, please contact me.
Recent conferences and presentations include:
- JALT (Japanese Association of Language Teachers), November 2015 (will be posted after the conference)
- TESOL 2015, Toronto (genre-based pedagogy, EAP needs analysis, undergraduate essay analysis, and Inside Writing)
- Colloquium of the Consortium on Graduate Communication, March 2015, Toronto (keynote: survey of graduate communication support)
- Symposium on Second Language Writing, October 2014, Arizona (graduate writing support, joint construction)
- TESOL 2014, Portland (EAP support for graduate students, graduate writing, MBA genres)
- Writing Research Across Borders III, February 2014, Paris (collaborative writing, MBA genres)
- Penn-TESOL-East 2013 (teaching/learning cycle)
- European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing, 2013, Budapest (genres of postgraduate writing)
- TESOL 2013, Dallas (genres of graduate writing, supporting graduate students, Grammar Choices)
Please hold your mouse over (or tap on) the Conference Handouts menu tab above to see a list of all available conference materials.